By Evan Goer
YUI three Cookbook introduces particular implementation styles within the library, demonstrating granular options for every little thing from uncomplicated web page results to stylish net apps. skilled clients will how to create modules that load on call for; generate attractive documentation; and write robust and versatile Widgets, types, and Views.
- Build YUI purposes wherever, from laptop browsers to touch-enabled cell phones and backend Node.js environments
- Learn how YUI scales together with your code base, conserving it modular and arranged
- Apply animations, drag-and-drop, and different absolutely cross-browser UI results with quite a few traces of code
- Understand YUI-powered DOM scripting, occasion administration, and knowledge delivery
- Get a technical advent to YUI, together with module structure, sandboxing, and part loading
- Build customized modules with YUI and put up them to the YUI Gallery
"I used to be stunned to determine how a lot i did not recognize until eventually examining this booklet. There rather is not a greater source for studying or updating your YUI skills."
- Nicholas C. Zakas, writer and YUI Contributor