By Xin-Qing Sheng
Essentials of Computational Electromagnetics offers an in-depth advent of the 3 major full-wave numerical tools in computational electromagnetics (CEM); particularly, the strategy of second (MoM), the finite point technique (FEM), and the finite-difference time-domain (FDTD) approach. a number of monographs are available addressing one of many above 3 equipment. besides the fact that, few supply a vast basic assessment of necessities embodied in those equipment, or have been released too early to incorporate fresh advances. in addition, many current monographs merely current the ultimate numerical effects with out specifying sensible matters, equivalent to tips on how to convert discretized formulations into computing device courses, and the numerical features of the pc courses. during this booklet, the authors complex the above 3 tools in CEM utilizing useful case stories, explaining their very own study reports in addition to a evaluate of present literature. an entire research is supplied for ordinary circumstances, together with features of numerical equipment, aiding rookies to advance a brief and deep realizing of the necessities of CEM.
- Outlines useful matters, equivalent to how you can convert discretized formulations into computing device programs
- Gives general computing device courses and their numerical features in addition to line via line causes of programs
- Uses sensible examples from the authors' personal paintings in addition to within the present literature
- Includes workout difficulties to offer readers a greater knowing of the material
- Introduces the to be had advertisement software program and their limitations
This ebook is meant for graduate-level scholars in antennas and propagation, microwaves, microelectronics, and electromagnetics. this article can be utilized by researchers in electric and digital engineering, and software program builders drawn to writing their very own code or figuring out the specified workings of code.
Companion web site for the booklet: www.wiley.com/go/sheng/cem